In a blink of an eye, summer has passed, and autumn is about to usher in love and hate. On the one hand, autumn is not as hot as summer nor as cold as winter, and the weather is just right and it is also very suitable for traveling.
On the other hand, the dry weather in autumn can cause very unstable skin. Drying will cause oily skin to become oily on the outside and dry on the inside, mixed skin will become oily/mixed dry, not to mention dry skin, it will only become more dry. Especially for sensitive skin and skin with red blood streaks, not only will the skin be more fragile, but the symptoms will be more severe. Therefore, in the autumn skin care work, it is particularly important to know how to properly hydrate.
Misunderstandings of autumn hydration
- Many people think that oily skin does not need to be hydrated. In fact, on the contrary, oily skin only secretes more oil. It is precisely because of lack of water that it will continuously secrete oil to “lock in water”, which will cause serious water loss. , So more water is needed.
- Excessive use of moisturizing spray is also not allowed! Before using the moisturizing spray, be sure to clean your face, and then spray the spray on the face. After the moisture has been in contact with the skin for a minute or so, use a cotton tissue or cotton pad to gently dry the surface so that the moisturizing effect can be achieved.
- It is not possible to do moisturizing work only at night. The best time to moisturize is in the early morning. When you wake up in the morning, your skin is in a physiologically dehydrated state. At this time, it is best to do moisturizing work.
- I think that drinking water continuously will achieve the effect of hydrating. In fact, this approach is wrong. Drinking 1,800 ml of water a day is enough to provide the skin’s daily moisture needs.
- Use skin care products with a high moisturizing effect, and the water will still be evaporated due to the dry climate, so it is best to choose some high-quality moisturizers with more oil content in the autumn.
Autumn skin care tips
- Good sun protection
Sunscreen should be done throughout the year. UV rays will not decrease due to the departure of summer, but may increase. In summer, the air is humid and there are clouds, which will block some of the ultraviolet rays, but in other seasons, such as autumn, it is not the same. How dry the weather is and there are not many clouds, so more ultraviolet rays will reach the ground. The previous article also mentioned that ultraviolet rays are the culprit of skin aging. If you want your skin to become old, dark, and full of stains, then you should not use sunscreen.
- Use mild facial cleanser
Be sure to use a mild facial cleanser, do not use a strong cleansing facial cleanser, a strong cleansing facial cleanser will be very irritating to the skin. Especially in the autumn season when the skin becomes sensitive, don’t use this irritating product, try to use a mild facial cleanser, and it is not the more soaking the cleaner the cleaner.
The cleansing principle of facial cleanser is to dissolve the grease and dirt before being washed away by water. Pay attention to the use of flowing warm water, do not connect it to the basin, and use extremely hot water. Also regularly use exfoliating and cleansing masks to ensure the smoothness of pores and the normal metabolism of the skin. Young ladies with sensitive skin and red blood should reduce the frequency of exfoliation and cleansing masks, and take care of your skin.
- Do a good job of skin care with water and oil balance
The weather is dry in autumn. If you use summer skin care products, you may feel that it is still dry. Therefore, you need to buy skin care products suitable for use in autumn and winter. Don’t think that a set of skin care products is suitable for all seasons. Some people have different skins throughout the year. Therefore, you must choose skin care products that suit your skin type, and adjust the water and oil balance to combat the dry autumn.
- Apply mask regularly
For summer, it is a bit wasteful to apply a moisturizing mask frequently, so you should always use a repaired mask. But autumn is different. Dry skin in autumn is also very dehydrated, so it is really important to apply mask regularly. You are thirsty without drinking water for a long time, but you will not want to drink your skin if you drink too much. Therefore, the mask is sufficient 2-3 times a week. It is not necessary to apply the mask every day, as this will burden the skin with excess nutrients.
- Replenish body water in time
We often hear that women are made of water. In fact, not only women, but also human beings are made of water. Water, like air and sunlight, is the basis for human survival. Therefore, for the dry air environment in autumn, skin care needs to first ensure that there is enough moisture in the body. Simply moisturize the skin, but treat the symptoms rather than the root cause.
- Use lotion every day
In autumn, the skin is prone to dryness, so why not use a lotion after washing your face in the morning! Gently pat on the lotion to achieve a moisturizing effect on the face, while also alleviating the dryness of the skin.
- Take moisturizing spray with you
You can carry a moisturizing spray with you, and use it when your skin feels dry to replenish moisture regularly.