Women with smooth and fair skin can always enjoy special treatment. As long as you master certain know-how, you can easily have fair skin and enjoy the superiority that she brings.
Below we provide a few tips on beautiful skin care:
- If you don’t have to go out, avoid going out between 10 am and 2 pm, because the ultraviolet rays in the sun are the strongest at this time, and the damage to the skin is also the most severe.
- Every time you expose to the sun, you should use sunscreen products in time, and rub it again every 2-3 hours. In addition, even in the water, you can get sunburned,
Therefore, those who like to play in the water or divers need to use sunscreen products with high sun protection factor and waterproof effect. Frequent exposure to the sun will also cause the skin to grow old and wrinkles. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain skin care every night before going to bed. Demeien is a good wrinkle-removing and moisturizing product.
- As long as you have engaged in outdoor activities, regardless of the degree of sun exposure, you should rinse your whole body first after returning home. After wiping the body with a light motion, rinse off the foam with warm water, rinse with cold water, and apply some body care products. Or wrap ice cubes in a towel and ice it on hot skin to relieve the uncomfortable feeling of dryness and heat.
- Ice the watermelon rind on the reddish skin. Natural watermelon rind contains vitamin C, which can calm and moisturize the skin; natural aloe vera also has the same effect. Take out the middle aloe vera and apply it on the skin. It has anti-inflammatory effects and has a cooling and refreshing function to improve skin redness.
- Soothe tight body and mind. Life pressure will bring discomfort to the skin. The skin under long-term stress needs special care. Listen to relaxing and happy music at night, and do a good job of whitening and maintenance in the music of nature, purifying the mind and soothing tired body and mind.
- Do not ingest food containing artificial food additives. The internal organs of healthy people will maintain normal metabolism, allowing the smooth discharge of melanin. Too much artificial additives in food will burden internal organs, cause melanin precipitation, and form dark spots and freckles.
- Not all skins have the same degree of anti-sun exposure. Generally, fair skin is more likely to be burned by the sun than dark skin. According to the length of time you will stay under ultraviolet light, choose a sunscreen with the corresponding SPF.
- Long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause cataracts or chronic ophthalmia, and even damage the cornea. The protection method is to wear ultraviolet filters: there are transparent or dark filter lenses. Eye sunscreens and cosmetics can also prevent sun damage around the eyes.
- Avoid taking certain hormonal drugs or saccharin before sun exposure, because these ingredients will cause skin melanin to deepen after exposure to ultraviolet rays. Also, it is best to avoid using lemon, celery, cucumber and other vegetables on your face before sun exposure, because these fruits and vegetables contain certain ingredients that can easily cause skin inflammation after sun exposure.